As the owner of three cats, I don’t consider myself a cat person. I’ve always been an animal person. In fact, I used to be afraid of cats for quite a while after my grandmother’s cat bit me. My theory is that people who love animals can generally have great affection for any type of animal, they just need to learn how to be around them. In my case, with the notable exception of insects and arachnids. I have a massive phobia of those, I’m totally aware of how stupid it is, but it persists. Yes, even butterflies.
I digress; I love animals. Cats and dogs and many more. For some reason, though, cat printed stuff is always so much more adorable than stuff with doggy designs. So in no particular order, here are fifteen cat themed items that I need right this moment. Universe, are you listening? Send them to me!
1. Black Cat Print Umbrella – New Look (Ships Worldwide) – £9.99
2. Candie’s Avery Cat in Glasses Cargo Backpack – Kohl’s (US) – $24.00 (On sale)
3. Metal Cat Eye Sunglasses – Ready to Stare (Ships worldwide) – $12.00
4. Crying at the Party Iron-On Patch – Stay Home Club (Ships worldwide) – $4.89
5. Wooden Cat Earrings – JuneDesignCo (Ships worldwide) – $9.75CAD
6. Lucky Cat Pencil Case – TheCuriousNeedle (Ships worldwide) – $17.79CAD
7. Angsty Cat Badge – ilikeCATSshop (Ships worldwide) – $5.21CAD
8. Floral Kitty Sneaker Boot – T.U.K (Ships worldwide) – $55.97 (On sale)
9. Stay Home Club Loose Tee – Stay Home Club (Ships worldwide) – $27.10
10. ‘I Work Hard so my Cat Can Have a Better Life’ Mug – TheCraftyEngineerx (Ships worldwide) – $20.53CAD
11. Dotted Post Earrings – CatsKnotsKnits (Ships worldwide) – $18.48CAD
12. Pink Enamel Cat Pin – ilikeCATSshop (Ships worldwide) – $14.58CAD
13. Luminosity Thrilled the Cat String Lights – ModCloth (Ships worldwide) – $21.99
14. Cat Butt Cosmetic Purse – chocotteJapan (Ships worldwide) – $33.43CAD
15. Mermeow the Feline Mermaid Brooch – TheTinyHobo (Ships worldwide) – $8.21CAD
What are your favourite cat themed items? Tell me in the comments below!
For more articles about Lifestyle, Technology and how to meow exactly like a cat and create your own cat army, follow LoquaciousLorna on the left by email or Bloglovin’.
As always, opinions are my own, not sponsored etc. etc.